|Type||Carbon Fiber Frame Pack|
BASE BAG: 3200 cu. in.
|Weight||TOTAL: 7 lbs. 0 oz.|
FRAME/SUSPENSION: 4 lbs. 0 oz.
BASE BAG: 3 lbs. 0 oz.
So how exactly does a pack suspension and frame that weights just over 3 pounds carry more than 11x its weight? Well, you may need a rocket scientist to explain it. Seriously. That's because the 100% carbon fiber frame of the TZ CF13 is engineered using an aerospace-grade resin. Once it's been heat-cured and hardened, it becomes the absolute strongest external frame available.
Add to it that this innovative frame has been designed to custom carry virtually anything strapped to it, and the CF13 becomes indispensable for long-distance hunts. Whether you're hanging a series of pre-season tree stands or hauling out a late-season elk, the TZ CF13 is up to the task.
- Aerospace carbon fiber frame
- Fully adjustable suspension
- Revolutionary waist belt design for added comfort
- Lightweight Dyneema® strength panels 15x stronger than steel
- Tested to carry up to 300 lbs.
- Tricot fabric with bonded waterproof membrane
- Additional nylon layer keeps fabric quiet and adds strength
- Includes BLAZE pull-out to cover horns
- Movable straps on frame fit multiple configurations
- 3 horizontal compression straps with frame
- 3 horizontal compression straps on wings
- 2 vertical compression straps on bottom reservoir
- H2O compatible
- MAIN COMPARTMENT 24" x 11.5" x 7"
- SIDE WING (x2) 10.5" x 24" x 1"
- FANNY PACK/LID 9" x 11" x 3"
- BOTTOM/RESERVOIR 12" x 20" x 7"
- HIP COMPARTMENT (x2) 4" x 9" x 2"
- 11 total compartments and pockets
- Completely customizable system for any hunt
- Removable lightweight interior bag
- Removable lid doubles as a fanny pack
- Bottom reservoir and wings hold load tight on frame